This year, suddenly no one cares about finding their own basket.
It’s ALL about the babies.
Adding one more photo because
- the tulips look so gorgeous three days later, and
- I spy chocolate carrots. So many years of fighting over these, but let’s be honest, babies are sweeter. ❤️
NOTES TO SELF FOR NEXT YEAR:
- The bunny cake needs four cups of flour. Maybe you won’t have to bake it three times next time…
- Shop for candy earlier. People DID miss the Easter Kit Kats and Cadbury eggs.
- Simplify the dinner. I don’t know how, but your sanity depends on it.
- Buy the darling baby outfits again! ❤️🐰 And the hats, a probably the matching sweaters….
Where did you buy the darling baby outfits, hats, and sweater? They are adorable, but not as adorable as the babies!
I found the hats and outfits at Boden! https://www.bodenusa.com/ And you’re right, the babies are the cutest!
Such GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!!!!
Your grandsons are BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT!!!
So happy for your family! 💙💙💙
How loved they are by the entire family!!!
Thanks for sharing these with us!! Being a grandma looks wonderful on you. 💙💙💙
BEAUTIFUL!!! Such darling grand babies! And I love the pictures of everyone!! Truly heavenly!! Xoxo
I used to follow you when my babies were little and life was easier (although the sleepless nights were oh so long). I recently was remembering one of your posts from years ago where you talked about “waiting on the Lord”. I am now the RS president in my ward and wanted to share that with my ladies. So many appreciated those thoughts as much as I had. I’ve loved peeking back in on your family that’s grown so much! Thanks for being a “mom friend” that I have never actually met. I missed you!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words.