1. sleeps with Baby Bear
2. takes Jedi Training very seriously
3. curls into my lap during family prayer
4. eats Frosted Mini Wheats every morning and carefully turns each square sugar-side up
5. sings and dances with wild abandon
6. refuses fruit unless under great coercion
7. insists on a chapter of Harry Potter every night
And only mom is allowed to call him Gaby-baby.
7 is a year of tremendous growth; the transition year between little kid and big kid. So I wonder which of these will drop off the list before he turns 8?
But some things never change. He will always be my charming, beautiful, creative, angel Gabriel.
Happy birthday, darling boy.