Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. Leo F. Buscaglia
Worry Creates a Negative Loop in Your Brain
Worry gives you three things you don’t want: .
1. sleep deprivation .
2. a whole lot of fear and .
3. worrying makes your kids feel like there’s something wrong with them— they are someone to be worried about.
Use Worry as STOP sign.
1. When worry comes up, STOP analyze it and look for solutions.
2. When you have no power over a situation, practice acceptance.
3. Create a positive affirmation to counteract worry. “All is well.” or “I have complete confidence in my child.”
4. Protect your mind and your happiness. Avoid worry loops in your brain.